What can WriteCare offer you?
WriteCare specialises in producing:
- Patient information for target groups, including hard-to-reach audiences
- Health and care advice for the public
- Guidance for health and care professionals – including frontline practitioners, senior clinicians and managers – to support improved ways of working and individual development
- Case studies to share good practice
- Policy and strategy documents to help implement better practice at national, regional and local level
- Corporate information to send clear messages to stakeholders and support compliance with guidelines and legislation.
See In-depth experience pages for examples of previous work.
Information projects can involve a variety of editorial services. WriteCare offers:
- Research and analysis of emerging or established topics
- Reviews of existing materials, including websites
- Face-to-face and phone interviews
- Advice on structure, tone and style, including developing a house style and guidance on its consistent application and the use of Plain English
- Writing for print or electronic publications
- Copy editing
- Collating contributions
- Managing feedback and amendments
WriteCare can also help you look at your overall communication and find ways to make it as effective as possible. See the Improving your communication page for more details and advice on planning and measuring communication activity.
Find out more about WriteCare working practices, policies and pricing in Working together.